Willowmore Self Catering Accommodation Activities - Angora Mohair Cottages
There is a considerable choice of activities which can be enjoyed either on the farm itself or using the cottages as a base.
- Walking and birding on the farms trails
- Hiking around in the bush or up the hills
- Day trips to the Baviaanskloof. From the west the Baviaanskloof is accessible to cars as far as Rooihoek
- Visits to nearby Bhejane Game Reserve
- 4x2 and 4x4 driving on the farm's own tracks. Next door is Glenmore's 4x4 trail too
- Fishing in the Groot River
- Agri tourism - the farm is well known for producing of the best high quality mohair in the world and guests are welcome to view the Angora goats on the farm.